E-bok (PDF.TXT.DOC.EPUB.FB2.MP3) – GRATIS!
Criminological Theory.pdf – (KR 0.00);
Criminological Theory.epub – (KR 0.00);
Criminological Theory.txt – (KR 0.00);
Criminological Theory.fb2 – (KR 0.00);
Criminological Theory.doc – (KR 0.00);
Criminological Theory.mp3 – (KR 0.00).
LADDA NER E-BOK (PDF.EPUB.TXT.FB2.DOC):
LäS E-BOK NäTET:
LADDA NER LJUDBOK (MP3):
The sixth edition of Criminological Theory: Context and Consequences builds on its prior success with updated coverage of criminological theory and a fresh look at policy implications.
The new edition continues to offer a rich introduction to how scholars analyze crime in a clear, accessible text which moves readers beyond commonsense knowledge of crime to a deeper understanding of the importance of theory in shaping crime control policies. This thoroughly revised edition covers traditional and contemporary theory within a larger sociological and historical context.
New to This Edition:
- Expanded coverage biosocial criminology that explores the latest research in this area and the perspective’s growing policy implications.
- New tables that summarize theoretical developments and that can serve as useful study guides
- Comprehensive coverage of macro-level control theories, including collective efficacy theory, the systemic model, and cultural attenuation theory
- Discussions of new theoretical developments, including male peer support theory, a theory of African American offending, integrated cognitive antisocial potential theory, and social concern theory.?Expanded coverage of new directions in critical theory
- New sources that assess developments within, and the empirical status of, the major theories
- Updates of crime control policies and their connection to criminological theory.
- Selected entries on the student study site from the Cullen/Wilcox, Encyclopedia of Criminological Theory